Fosbury Marketing & Coyote Digital are closed
We are now focussing on our market leading property software Coyote. You can find out more about Coyote at coyotesoftware.co.uk
If you were a client, thank you very much for your support, we truly valued and appreciated it.
If you worked at Fosbury Marketing, thank you for making Fosbury what it was.
If you were a supplier to Fosbury Marketing, thank you for helping us look good.
Finally, a big thank you to Oliver Brendon, who’s initial backing and belief made all this happen. Thanks mate, I owe you!
Fosbury marketing end of an era
'Hall of Fame'
- Longest standing client Pernod Ricard
- Client we owe the most to M7 Real Estate
- Client the creatives loved to work on Gu Puds
- Client we were most chuffed to win Amazon
- Client where our work actually helped saved people’s lives Off the fence
- Most valuable employee David Rapson
- Longest serving employee Jon ‘Dog’ Williams
- Outstanding design award Micol Montesanti
- Most loved design freelancer Joint award, Tom Seear and Ray Pau
- Client we most liked going for a beer with Carl Stacey, Assurant Solutions
- Printer who could get you out of any hole Joint award, Pete at Ripping Image and Simon at The Branding Shop
- Best creative brief Helping bartenders serve more Ballantine’s Scotch whisky
- Worst creative brief Please Photoshop a picture of <insert clients’ name, who will remain nameless> into this porn scene
- Best office Marble Arch Tower
- Favourite pub Carpenters Arms, W1
- Favourite restaurant Roti Chi, W1
- Most memorable Christmas party 2012: 3 Tuns, Gaucho, Living Room & Strawberry Moons
- Record for the number of amendments on a job 39
- Total number of clients 34